TU U 31.2-32236309-003
Purpose and scope
Panels of switchboards of the ShchO-70 series are intended for a complete set of switchboards of distribution of electrical energy with voltage up to 0.4 kV of alternating current of 50 Hz frequency with dead-earthed neutral, used for reception and distribution of electrical energy, protection against overloads and short circuit currents.
Boards are made up of panels and installed in electrical rooms.
Appearance and overall dimensions of the ShchO 70 panel
OPTIONS OF EXECUTION
• cable entry • bus entry • linear panel • lead-in sectional panel
• sectional panel
• dispatcher lighting control
• electricity metering
• tire bridges
automatic switches • knife switches • disconnectors
• circuit breakers
• climatic design of the panels – Location category 3 according to GOST 15150; • upper working value of air temperature – + 50 ° С; • lower working value of air temperature – -40 ° C;
• the panels are designed for installation in closed rooms with natural ventilation;
• without artificially controlled climatic conditions;
• the environment must be non-explosive, free from aggressive gases and vapors;
• the environment should not be saturated with conductive dust, water vapor.